Content Marketing Executive
Working as a key member of the Inspired Digital Marketing Team you will be responsible for the full content lifecycle for a portfolio of national clients across a diverse range of industry sectors. You'll have excellent writing skills and be able to convey complex and technical key messages quickly and efficiently, making technical subjects clear and compelling – without “dumbing them down”. You will be confident speaking with other teams in the agency and clients to support ideation, develop tones of voice and content marketing campaigns. Your ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand, engaging copy will be an essential part of every day.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop unique and original content.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, web pages and press releases for a portfolio of clients.
- Conducting face to face and telephone interviews with a wide range of people for story mining and content generation.
- Research markets, statistics and industries to create content that is innovative and original.
- Develop content and ideas for advertising and multi-channel content-based campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability, style and consistency.
- Writing for SEO including landing page and meta content.
- Conducting keyword research to identify SEO opportunities.
- Conduct competitor research to identify content gaps and develop strategies to exploit them.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Develop social content which supports a brands key messages and builds.
- Develop a deep understanding of a client’s products and services and use this knowledge to create high quality content.
- Writing at speed in a number of different styles/ tones for a varied audience with a high degree of accuracy.
The candidate is expected to possess excellent written and spoken English skills, should be able to write on any given topic easily and coherently and be able to ideate independently and have a fast learning curve.
- Agency experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent command over the English language, both written and verbal
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Passion for learning
- Proven research skills
- Well organised
- Experience of delivering complex writing requirements to a high quality
- Experience of non-fiction creative writing
- Experience of developing content for social media