Digital Account Manager
As we embark on the next phase in the company's growth strategy, we are looking to recruit an ambitious, forward-thinking and innovative Digital Account Manager to join our Client Services Team. You will be a confident communicator who is enthusiastic and able to build relationships at all levels and deliver fantastic results.
The agency’s client base spans high street, retail brands, blue chip brands and sector leading niche specialist industries. All campaigns involve significant planning and strategy, and you will have our in-house web/software development teams, designers, copywriters, SEO and Paid professionals to utilise and support the delivery of marketing campaign objectives.
Innovation underpins the agencies approach to Digital Marketing and you will be a key driver in ensuring the agency works to, and delivers results using best and emerging industry practices.
We are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation.
You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by like minded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency’s clients and further developing the agency’s proposition and competitive edge.
You will be responsible for project management and delivery, client servicing and commercial management.
Qualifications and key technical knowledge:
• A minimum of a 2:1 degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing
To manage allocated projects, and accounts acting as the main focal point for clients and the Inspired internal team, providing pro-active client servicing and tight project management to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction. To work with the Inspired team as a whole to inspire clients and deliver appropriate and effective results driven solutions to their business needs through the creative and digital process.
Project Management & Delivery
• To effectively manage the day-to-day running of accounts and projects, through the creative and artwork stages, harnessing the correct in-house/external resource, ensuring deliverables are on time and within budget
• To take client briefs and produce into a clear and inspirational brief for the design and digital teams
• Keep all members of the team regularly updated on the status of ongoing projects
• Effectively manage client approvals process; ie. cost proposals, design / artwork sign-offs, etc
• Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with other Inspired staff
• To attend/make presentations of work where appropriate, ensuring all output is presented professionally and with conviction, supported by clear rationale and recommendation
• To produce and circulate meeting reports for all external meetings/discussions within 48 hours, which capture the essence of the meeting and with clearly assigned action points
• To set up and attend project review meetings (as required) involving all necessary parties to ensure that key learnings are identified and acted upon
• Act as the client’s first point of contact on day-to-day running of projects
• To pro-actively manage client relationships, to identify early signs of problems and to be alert for opportunities to add value.
• To work as part of the wider Inspired team to ensure we meet or exceed client objectives and expectations at all times
• Work with other staff to ensure projects are costed appropriately, opitimising revenue potential for Inspired
• Ensure clients are kept fully appraised of their project budgets regularly
• To work with clients to understand their purchasing procedures/requirements and communicate these to Inspired team
• Ensure timely invoicing of completed work and availability of POs to allow for invoicing
Client & Business Development
• Work with clients to broaden their understanding and experience of services, negotiating sufficient time and budget for Inspired to deliver its best work
• To organise, co-ordinate and prepare credentials documentation, presentations and proposals in relation to client opportunities
• Use initiative to contribute to and recommend ways of improving Inspired’s way of working
• To articulate and promote Inspired’s Right First Time philosophy and deliver this through day to day work
• To demonstrate a good understanding of branding and marketing, specifically in relation to clients and their business
• Demonstrate an ability to assess whether creative work and development is on strategy and brief
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• A good set of A Levels or equivalent
• An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, namely; Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• A passion for learning new things and working hard
• A flexible approach to the way you work and what you do
• Experience of writing for a wide range of audiences
• Ability to work on your own initiative & as part of a team
• Ability to manage relationships with tact & diplomacy
• Willingness to undertake staff training & development as required
• Commitment to learn new things
• Willingness to take on new challenges
• Willingness to take responsibility for your own actions