Looking to take the next step in your career as a PPC specialist?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing Digital Marketing department and work for an established digital agency in the heart of Newcastle. We are looking for an experienced PPC specialist who is ready to hit the ground running and take a hands-on approach to our clients from day one.
The agency's client base comprises a diverse range of online retail brands and sector-leading industry specialists. We are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation.
Our PPC department manages advertising campaigns for our clients across the globe in order to successfully market their products and services on Google, Bing and YouTube, as well as other varied channels. Our PPC team is responsible for over £2 million in annual advertising spend.
As a PPC Specialist, you will be tasked with creating and optimising the campaigns we manage on behalf of our clients to ensure we achieve the highest possible performance.
You will be responsible for the paid (Google and Microsoft Ads) elements of a portfolio of clients’ integrated, multi-channel campaigns. You will have a passion for paid advertising and will draw on all appropriate options to drive leads, sales, visits and subscriptions for a broad range of clients.
The agency’s client base spans retail and blue-chip brands, high-street names and sector-leading niche, specialist industries. All campaigns involve significant planning and strategy and you will collaborate with our in-house web/software development teams, designers, copywriters, SEO professionals and marketers to utilise and support the delivery of paid campaign objectives.
In this role, you will:
• take ownership of Google and Microsoft Ads campaigns for their full lifecycle
• produce insights to help the Business Development team win new clients
• onboard new accounts
• optimise current campaigns
• restructure campaigns and accounts for improved performance
• report on and evaluate campaign performance
• monitor account performance to spot potential issues or opportunities for improvement, acting accordingly to implement any necessary changes.
You will always be looking for new ad technology and utilising best practices to broaden account success. You will test new functions and ad types and implement your learning to further client satisfaction.
Essential experience and skills:
You will have a proven successful track record of managing and developing:
• Google Search accounts
• Google Display accounts
• Google Shopping accounts
• Microsoft Search accounts
• Microsoft Display accounts
• Microsoft Shopping accounts
• Performance Max
• new account structures and strategies based on a client’s product or service offering
• multi-channel accounts using a mix of ad technologies and platforms
• feed optimisation for shopping feeds
• Google Ads and Analytics integration for tracking and reporting.
You will also have:
• an excellent level of spoken and written English
• the ability to produce reports for account performance (monthly and ad hoc)
• the ability to utilise pixel configuration for tracking and targeting.
• Google Search Ads.
• Google Shopping Ads.
• Google Display Ads.
• Google Video Ads.
• Google Ads measurement.
Desirable skills and experience:
You will stand out if you have experience of:
• creating and using dashboards to monitor account performance, allowing daily time and tasks to be prioritised accordingly
• using automated scripts to support account performance
• auditing accounts and highlighting opportunities that will support the Business Development team when pitching for new clients
• successfully onboarding new clients, understanding their products and services and developing a strategy to support their objectives
• Google Data Studio (creating and updating report templates)
• Amazon Ads
• Paid Facebook Ads
• contributing to client calls and meetings.
• Microsoft Advertising – Search.
• Microsoft Advertising – Shopping.
• Microsoft Advertising - Native & Display.