Looking for the next step in your career as a PPC specialist? Read on.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our growing Digital Marketing department and work for an established digital agency in the heart of Newcastle. We’re looking for an experienced PPC specialist ready to hit the ground running and work hands-on with our clients from day one.
The agency’s client base boasts a diverse range of online retail brands and sector-leading industry specialists. We are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation.
Our PPC department manage advertising campaigns for our clients across the globe in order to successfully market their products and services on Google, Bing, YouTube as well as others, with responsibility for over £2million in annual advertising spend.
As a PPC account manager you will be tasked with creating and optimising the campaigns we manage on behalf of our clients to ensure the highest possible performance is achieved.
- PPC ideation to plan campaigns based around a clients objectives.
- Keyword & competitor research.
- Campaign creation and optimisation including bid strategy management.
- Ad copy creation and AB testing.
- Identifying and implementing growth opportunities.
- Creating bespoke PPC reports and liaising with clients.
- A minimum of 1 years experience managing PPC campaigns.
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing.
- A strong eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Confidence in communicating with professionals up to director level.
- The drive to innovate when left to your own initiative.
In return, we offer:
- Extensive on-going training on your path to becoming a Senior PPC Account Manager.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 22 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Your birthday off work.
- A company pension.
- Regular social activities.