Business Development Executive (Sales)
Do you want to work for a dynamic, innovative and growing Creative, Digital Agency? To support our strategic plans, we are looking to recruit an ambitious and articulated Business Development Executive.
Inspired Agency are a full service, strategic digital marketing agency, specialising in; brand, web and software development and digital marketing.
With offices in Newcastle (HQ) and London, we work with brand and sector leaders to deliver the their strategic, commercial and marketing objectives. Our clients include; Mercedes-Benz, Hitachi, the NHS and Panasonic.
The core of the team is based in Newcastle with a total of 42 members of staff working across; Development (ASP.net; PHP), Brand & Design (Graphic and Digital), Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, DPR, CRO, Data and Content) and client services (Account Management and Project Management).
The agency has a national reputation for delivering outstanding, measurable results through a strategic and creative approach.
We are Inspired - are you?
About The Role
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, Inspired are looking for a dynamic, commercially-minded Business Development Executive to join our growing Sales team to help identify prospects who would benefit from our ROI focused website, app to digital marketing offerings.
In this fast paced, exciting role, you will be proactively reaching out, speaking to and nurturing new business sales opportunities with sector leading brands, who may be looking for faster or more effective growth online.
You will be the face and voice of Inspired Agency, where you will be the first person that the brand interacts with, you will use your initiative, discover, approach and build a relationship with key decision makers in ambitious companies, it will be your role to educate potential prospects on how we can help, before seamlessly passing the prospect over to our director of business development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospects who would benefit from working and partnering with our agency.
- Research the business and ensure that we reach out with key insights on how they can better their web or online presence. Inspire them!
- Build rapport with time poor marketing, ecommerce and communication teams inside the brands we want to work with, and make them want to work with us.
- Use a variety of prospecting tools, such as phone calls, videos, email, social media to engage with prospects.
- You will be able to use your insight and expertise to nurture the prospect until there is a sales opportunity, following extensive training.
- Work to targets and KPIs weekly, monthly and annually.
Ideally You Will...
- Have previous experience in outbound sales
- Have experience or sound knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of achieving targets.
- Be self-motivated with a real desire to get the job done!
- Be hungry, ambitious, with a strong desire for continuous improvement
- Have clear and effective communication skills - both written and verbal (this is essential)
And If You Do...
In addition to a competitive salary (DOE) and an uncapped commission scheme, we also offer:
- 22 days annual leave + public holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours
- Monthly staff lunch
- Friday drinks - AKA beer fridge
- Staff socials
- Bike to work scheme