Roles Available For: Mid and Senior PHP Developer (WordPress Experience Essential)
Do you love to code, enjoy solving complex problems and want to work on projects for brands everyone has heard of?
Inspired Agency are a forward thinking, strategic, creative and digital agency.
We create bespoke/innovative web and software solutions across a diverse range of platforms for leading companies such as the NHS, Sports Direct, Hitachi to name a few. Working with cutting edge technologies, we are focused on producing market-leading, best in class web and software solutions that deliver results.
Working in a vibrant, fast paced environment, you would be joining an exciting team who are solutions-focused and genuinely work as a TEAM.
The ideal candidate…
As a Senior PHP Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of PHP web sites from designs, functional specifications and ad hoc client requests
- Configuration of web servers and deployment systems using Apache/Nginx, MySQL and continuous integration
- Communicating with internal team members, clients and third parties at a technical level
- Working with designers and project leaders to deliver on client and user requirements
- Have an eye for detail and work with designers to deliver on the teams vision
Ideally you will have…
- Experience of working with PHP-based ecommerce and CMS platforms (especially Magento and WordPress)
- Experience of overseeing the management of server deployment with hosting providers and performing server side speed and security optimisation
- Experience of integrating systems via APIs
- Excellent PHP skills with experience of maintaining and creating class-based libraries and systems
- Experience of developing applications and systems with security as a priority
- Experience working with version control (.git or similar)
- Experience working with preprocessors (sass or less)
- And managing these tasks with gulp or grunt
- Have attention to detail, with the ability to drive a project or task to a successful conclusion
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to see individual tasks within the big picture
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Thrive on pressure and pace, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects