Do you want to work with some amazing brands? Can you take a brief and turn it into something that works for the brand and engages, inspires and delivers results? Well we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing design team. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a wide variety of print and web projects related to marketing campaigns and web based graphics.
Responsible for applying corporate branding guidelines across web and print design, the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of and through various stages of the lifecycle. Projects will include: microsite design, email (electronic direct mail) design, brochures, posters, email banners, online banner advertising, and bespoke.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and experience.
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in an agency or in house position
- Strong typographic and conceptual skills
- Creative with a clean design approach to projects
- Good HTML/CSS skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proficient Macintosh skills
- Proactively stay up to date with current design trends, best practices and developments within creative community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be commercially oriented - with an ability to design within brand guidelines, that deliver results through outstanding and innovative solutions
- Must be able to handle multiple jobs/task - ensuring best quality, whilst working to with strict deadlines
- Strong time management, organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work closely the digital and the client relationship teams
- Attention to detail, with a 'Right-First-Time Approach'
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash and After Effects is not required but would be advantageous.