As we embark on the next phase in the company’s growth strategy, we are looking to recruit an ambitious, energetic and innovative PPC Consultant to join our growing Digital Marketing team.
Working in the heart of the Digital Marketing team you will be responsible for the paid elements of clients integrated, multi channel campaigns. You will have a passion for paid search marketing and draw on all appropriate options to drive leads, sales, visits and subscriptions for our broad range of clients.
The agency’s client base spans high street, retail brands, blue chip brands and sector leading niche specialist industries. All campaigns involve significant planning and strategy, and you will have our in-house web/software development teams, designers, copywriters, SEO professionals and marketers to utilise and support the delivery of paid search marketing campaign objectives.
Innovation underpins the agencies approach to Digital Marketing and you will be a key driver in ensuring the agency works to, and delivers results using best and emerging industry practices.
We are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation.
You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by like minded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency’s clients and further developing the agency’s proposition and competitive edge.
- Play a leading role in strategic discussions about how paid can solve client’s business challenges and drive marketing performance.
- Understand client’s objectives and develop multi channel and multi stage paid strategies to support them.
- Contribute to the new business process by reviewing and critiquing prospective clients paid activity and creating compelling sales collateral.
- Generate effective PPC ad copy and work closely with the Design team to develop supportive creative concepts.
- Researching keywords and user behaviour to tailor campaigns to customer stage and need.
- Devise and implement multi channel strategies which may include: multiple audiences across the display network, text adds and multi platform paid social.
- Implementation of multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and campaign performance.
- Develop bid management strategies to optimise ad position, cost per click and cost per conversion.