Content Marketing Executive
An exciting role has arisen to join our growing content team.
While the role is best suited to someone looking for their second role, candidates will be judged primarily on their writing ability and graduate applications will be accepted. A strong academic background is essential. Candidates should be willing to take on new challenges and show an enthusiasm for internet-related businesses and online marketing trends. Candidates should also be willing to learn new skills and work closely with internal design, development and client services teams when required.
- Keyword research for SEO strategy
- Create SEO compliant landing page copy
- Research and create blog post content for clients
- Upload copy to websites via CMS.
- Create and proofread internal documents, both online and offline
- Work closely with design and development teams on the production of premium content such as infographics.
- Person Requirements: Required Skills:
- Outstanding copywriting / proofreading skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong research skills to develop content suitable for a wide number of industries.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Confident working as part of a team in order to ensure content marketing is embedded in new website design and development process.
- Proactive approach to workload and the development of new ideas
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong academic background, including A-levels or equivalent and minimum 2:1 degree in writing based course such as English or Journalism.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC and other online marketing disciplines
- Experienced and active on common blogging and social media platforms such as WordPress and Twitter.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and other popular web technologies
- Comfortable working with various content management systems.
- Degree Discipline: Strong academic background, including A-levels or equivalent and minimum 2:1 degree in writing based course such as English or Journalism.